Sandalwood powder has long been used for skin problems and with good reason. Regular use of this antibacterial powder can fight acne-causing bacteria, exfoliate the skin, soothe sunburn, remove suntan, and reduce signs of aging like dry skin and wrinkles
Here are the benefits of sandalwood powder for your skin.
- Removes Blemishes And Warts - Blemishes caused by pimples, acne, rashes, or injuries can leave a mark on the skin, which can sometimes be permanent. Sandalwood is known to remove stubborn blemishes and spots. Sandalwood may also be effective in the removal of warts, especially genital warts caused by HPV virus
- Prevents And Cures Pimples - When the skin produces sebum and oil in excess quantities, impurities, dirt, and germs clog the skin pores. This traps the sebum and oil below the skin surface and results in pimples. Sandalwood’s anti-bacterial properties also help your skin fight the acne-causing bacteria, making your skin look flawless.
- Removes Sun Tan - Sandalwood powder helps remove suntan and reduce sunburns. Since the powder has a soothing effect, applying it on irritated sunburnt skin also helps.
- Reduces Wrinkles And Signs Of Aging - Exposure to sun, dust, and pollution can lead to premature skin aging. Even washing the face frequently with face wash to remove the dirt and grime does not help, as essential oils may be lost due to frequent washes. This causes wrinkles, sagging, dryness, and other skin conditions that make the skin appear older. Sandalwood powder is an effective method to reduce signs of aging, as it minimizes the damage caused by free radicals.
- Enhances Skin Brightness - Instead of using chemical-filled creams that promise “instant radiance,” opt for sandalwood powder. Regularly applying sandalwood powder can increase the glow and the brightness of the skin.